The following gives an idea of what I’ve has been doing.
I’ve enjoyed working with veterans and serving as chaplain of the USS Yorktown CV-5 Survivor’s Club. This 2016 photo is of four veterans of the Battle of Midway in WWII, and family members. My father served on the Yorktown with these men.
I’ve enjoyed serving as president of a writers’ guild. But I now work at formatting books for others, helping them make their own literary dreams become reality.
Below are other writing endeavors I’ve been involved in over the years.
•Progress presentations, standard operating procedures, hazard control plans, and project documentation for the Nuclear Physics Division of the Los Alamos National Laboratory (Los Alamos, NM), 1996-2004.
• A weekly Character Awareness column for the Los Alamos National Laboratory (Nuclear Physics Division), 1997-1999.
• Insights on Faith & History published by Tate Publishing & Enterprises, LLC., 2009.
• A weekly column for the Raton, NM Range, 2001-2003.
• A bi-monthly column for the Los Alamos, NM Monitor, 2004-2010.
• A weekly column called Reflections on Life for the Siloam Springs, AR Herald-Leader, 2009-Present.
The parent newspaper company also publishes this Reflection on Life
column in numerous other newspapers.
• Contributing author for Character First: The Magazine , 2010-2012.
• Wrote for the USS Yorktown Crier (USN survivor’s club), 2010-2018